martedì 5 marzo 2024

Roger Waters - 2002-03-05 - Santiago, CL (SBD/FLAC)




(SBD Master FLAC)

The Happiest Night of Our Lives
From bootleg; "The Happiest Night Of Our Lives", manufactured by the Comunidad Floydiana in Chile.

Lineage:
SBD/(pre-FM) > Silvers > EAC (wav) > flac

CD 1:
01. In The Flesh
02. The Happiest Days Of Our Lives/Another Brick In The Wall (Part II)
03. Mother
04. Get Your Filthy Hands Off My Desert/Southampton Dock
05. Pigs On The Wing (Part I)
06. Dogs
07. Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Parts I-V)
08. Welcome To The Machine
09. Wish You Were Here
10. Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Parts VI-IX)

CD2:
01. Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun
02. Speak To Me/ Breathe (In The Air)
03. Time/Breathe (Reprise)
04. Money
05. The Pros And Cons Of Hitch Hiking part XI (AKA 5:06 AM Every Strangers Eyes)
06. Perfect Sense (Parts I & II)
07. The Bravery Of Being Out Of Range
08. It's A Miracle
09. Amused To Death

CD3:
01. Brain Damage
02. Eclipse
03. Band Introduction
04. Comfortably Numb
05. Each Small Candle

Superb quality: A+.
This is NOT the broadcast version (so you don't have to listen the annoying "futuro" radio-mark). No MP3 was involved in any part of the lineage. This is the lossless version.

4 commenti:

  1. Hey you, HEA ...YOU! Lol!
    It's been a while since I dropped a 'Thank you' for all the great shows, your work, etc. It's been years now, and I still love coming here!
    Cheers ...Mark

    RispondiElimina
  2. Hey
    Many thanks for this. I remember getting hold of the Radio Futuro show many years ago and releasing it under the #ROIO label, then on one of my trips to Camden Market, I noticed some bugger was selling it for £18, silver version. Can you imagine I was well pissed off after getting my friend frostbrent to do the art to specifically say "Do not sell", the bastards just paintshopped the art and removed the "Trade only" bit - all the rest of the art was identical... I suppose things like that just happen, but that it happened to me was a joke... I bought the CD just to have it, it even has "RW-1" and "RW-2" or somet. along those lines underneath the CD written in the inner part!. Professional job!. Again, many thanks for this upgrade and lets hope with this no bootlegger gets to make any profit out of this music!. I find it abominable that someone can make CDs from the stuff we share and make money from them, its the £'s that I object to because I'm not in this for the money and neither should the bootleggers be. I suppose its the same with everything, if there's money to be made some idiot will make it. I mean there's tons of idiots selling this stuff on iOffer, it really sucks. Oh well. At least you give the shows for free and I'm very thankful for the effort you put into this. Thanks!(can't thank you enough, been using this site for years and never commented-Hi and thanks anyway!).

    RispondiElimina
  3. Does anyone know the location of this concert? It seems to be missing. Despite he's only one quarter of the original Pink Floyd, this is a remarkable concert by Roger and his colleagues. The three guitarists deserve an enormous amount of praise for tackling stuff like "Comfortably Numb" and "Shine On You Crazy Diamond". Hard stuff. I don't know Chester Kamen, but Andy Fairweather-Lowe is a longtime Eric Clapton contributor and Snowy White was once a member of Thin Lizzy. It's not a great mix, the drums sound flat to me, but maybe that's my stuffed hearing. Four out of five, in my opinion. Peter. (Sydney)

    RispondiElimina