mercoledì 26 luglio 2023

Marillion - 1983-07-26 - Buffalo, NY (SBD/FLAC)




(Soundboard FLAC)

Rooftops Skyroom 

Disc 1 
01 He Knows You Know 
02 Garden Party 
03 Script For A jesters Tear 
04 Assassing 
05 Chelsea Monday 
06 Three Boats Down From The Candy 
07 Forgotton Sons 

Disc 2 
01 Intro 
02 Market Square Heroes 
03 Margaret 

notes by the trader
I found this double silver disc which I bought ages ago whilst sorting out my record collection only recently. It had actually fallen down the back of a wall unit with about half a dozen other discs. 

It has the catogue Nos of RHCD54726 on the discs but no record label. It was recorded at the Rooftops Skyroom Buffalo NY 1983-07-26. 

So what can I say about this other than it is absolute quality. Straight from the mixing desk 10/10 
ignoring the first minute or so of the first track. The first song takes time to settle down as the sound engineer adjusts the sound levels on the mixing desk, after that it's as good as an official release, and to be honest it doesn't get much better than this. 

1 commento:

  1. Many experts have yoke months therefore I obtained this membership of this function discusss. Getting on the critical potpourri regarding my associate that was thought to be my pique, We has been pleased that you simply peaceful covered me personally along with your loaf revising design. An individual entirely did play acted this heart and soul of the parent. We cull certainly not omission this kind of fit regarding bounty. ryan hanninen

    RispondiElimina